Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Advanced Food Intolerance Labs (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced Food Intolerance Labs is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We never collect and store data unnecessarily or sell your data to third parties.
We have a variety of security measures to help maintain the safety of any personal information we receive. A lot of work goes in to what we do and so we have processes that provide enough guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that data processing meets the requirements of the data protection legislation and ensures the protection of the rights of your data.
YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT
WHY WE NEED TO USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will be collected and stored by Max Ascension LLc dba Advanced Food Intolerance Labs for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services you expect us to.
- To respond to your request or questions when you contact us.
- We may also use your contact data for direct marketing from us, to inform you about services/products/events and so forth that might be of interest to you.
- To send other information including upcoming events or newsletters.
- To help us create, publish, and improve content.
- To perform analytical research on our prospective client base, including the content, and the services/products they are interested in.
- To comply with any legal obligation.
DATA WE COLLECT
Website and cookie data:
Certain parts of our website use “cookies” to keep track of your visit and to help you navigate between sections. A cookie is a small data file that certain websites store on your computer’s hard-drive when you visit such websites. Cookies can contain information such as your user ID and the pages you have visited. The only personal information a cookie contains is information that you have personally supplied.
Personal information we collect from customers
Personal data including but not limited to:
- Your full name
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Health Details
- Data gathered for and from testing
- Email marketing – Communicating with current and previous customers who have proactively interacted with the company
- Non-Conformity Reporting – To improve our products and services for customers
- Complaints System – To improve our products and services for customers
- Dot Mailer – Communicating through marketing with current and previous customers who have proactively interacted with the company previously
- Call Recording – To improve our products and services for customers. Help resolve complaints and the training of employees
- Notes and Action – To provide a record of our engagement with our customers
We will only send marketing communications to you via email or other communication means where you have consented that we may do so by our positive ‘opt in’ process or we have a legitimate reason to do so. You can ‘opt out’ at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the marketing email.
PROCESSING OF DATA FOR SCANNING PURPOSES
For our scanning services we will process your sample as agreed through the signing of a client details form and on the subsequent basis;
First Step Tests include the usage of the defined epigenetics testing machine and technology which uses biomarkers to detect intolerances, deficiencies, potential dietary needs, potential toxicities, stress burdens and so forth. This processing will provide an epigenetic scan on your sample, which will then be cross-pollinated with the biomarker already pre-programmed in the technology of the different items scanned for.
Max Ascension LLC dba Advanced Food Intolerance Labs and its partners do not retain your samples after scanning, they are safely destroyed and discarded straight after being scanned and will only scan samples for those tests the Customer has given written consent for. We do not undertake any DNA or related genetic testing.
We will always retain your personal information in accordance with current data protection laws. We never retain your information for longer than is necessary. You have the right to ask us at any point what data we have on your file you can do so by submitting an email request to email@example.com which we may also require you to pass data security.
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not share or file your data with third parties unless you have expressed written consent to do so and only as required in accordance with state law and regulations.
RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can access, request to amend or delete your personal data at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- DELETE DATA: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to you. We have the right to refuse if the retention of that data is covered by other US legislation or we have a legitimate reason to continue to store that data.
- CHANGE OR CORRECT DATA: You can request that we edit your personal data if that data is inaccurate.
- OBJECT TO, OR LIMIT OR RESTRICT, USE OF DATA: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data if we have no legal right to keep using it or to limit our use of it if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS AND/OR TAKE YOUR DATA: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable form.
We hold the full right to change or amend our privacy statement and/or policy at any time.
Advanced Food Intolerance Labs is a trading name of Max Ascension LLC.
You can also contact us by mail at:
Advanced Food Intolerance Labs
11016 Quivira Road
Overland Park, KS, 66210, US
Or by email address at: