INTOLERANCE TESTING MADE EASY
Already purchased your test?
Choose Your Test
- 350+ items tested
- 12 page report provided
- Fast and reliable results
- 750+ items tested
- 25 page report provided
- Fast and reliable results
- 1000+ items tested
- 42 page report provided
- Fast and reliable results
Holistic intolerance testing using state of the art technology identifying intolerances, imbalances, and deficits at the cellular level using a small sample of hair.
High-impact results to take your health to the next level
Food, drink, heavy metal, and toxin intolerances. Vitamin, mineral, and fatty acid deficits. Candida and yeast overgrowths. Gut biome (friendly bacteria) imbalances. Digestive enzyme deficits. What is your body telling you?
Foods & Drinks
Over 350 common foods and drinks such as grains, gluten, legumes, seeds, nuts, dairy, seafood, fish, meats, eggs, vegetables, fruits, herbs, spices, alternative dairy, oils, and fats.
Heavy Metals & Toxins
Over 53 heavy metal ingredients (commonly found in cosmetics and personal care products), over 159 environmental toxins (such as trees, shrubs, animals), and over 160 household toxins (such as bleaches, chemicals, and cleaners).
Vitamins, Minerals & Fatty Acids
Over 13 vitamins and more than 13 minerals, along with 5 essential fatty acids.
Yeast & Fungus (Candida)
Identifying the most common yeast and fungi strains, also known as Candida and Candida variations, searching for those that are most prevalent in the system.
Identifying the most common friendly bacteria strains (as seen in probiotics) such as Acidophilus strains, Bifidobacterium strains, and more.
Identifying the 5 most essential digestive enzymes and their levels: Hydrochloric acid, pepsin, lipase, protease, and amylase.
We have a simple, yet fast and effective process
Receive your results in just 3 easy steps.
1. Register Your Account
- Purchase your test and register your account on our website using your redemption code from your purchase.
- You will be sent detailed sample collection and mailing instructions via secure link by email and text.
- Can't find your redemption code? Click Register and follow the quick and easy instructions.
2. Mail Your Hair Sample
- Cut 10 strands of hair from the head, body, or face (0.5 inches in length) placing them in a small sealable plastic bag, and mail.
- No kit is provided to ensure speed of service, improve our eco friendly systems, and to keep our tests as cost effective for you as possible.
- Hair colored or bleached? No problem! It will not affect your results.
- Hair shorter than 0.5 inches? Supply 20 strands.
- *This timeframe is a general guideline depending on your choice of mail provider.
3. Receive Your Results
- When your sample is received at our facility, we meticulously verify your information, prepare your sample, and forward to our in-house lab for testing.
- Our lab technicians rigorously test your sample against the items included at your chosen test level. Once the test is complete, our lab analysts gather the raw data findings from your test which are then transformed into an easy-to-read, color coded results report.
- Your results are then sent to you via secure link by text and email when ready.
- This can take up to 3 business days to complete.
The results speak for themselves
Kelly - Premium Test Client
Kelly, a working mom from Colorado, shares her experience and how the results helped her with her hormonal imbalances, complexion, weight issues, and hair thinning.
What our in-depth tests can be used for
I sent 10 strands of hair, the lab tested them, and in a couple of days I had a list of foods that have a negative effect on my body. Some of the foods that I thought were healthy, were actually hurting me. I am finally losing weight by avoiding those foods!
I'm very pleased with their speedy service. I mailed my sample via USPS with a tracking number, which made it much easier to keep track and know when they would receive. I learned what foods my stomach is sensitive to, information about toxins, an analysis of which vitamins I'm low in, and my gut biome. The information was very informative and helpful in assisting me to make changes to my diet.
Great customer service. Quick responses to questions. Felt supported through the entire process. Also, report is easy to read and understand as well as very informative. Purchased additional orders for other family members due to a great experience.
It was easy to get results. I followed instructions, paid for a stamp to mail out the hair sample, and received my results within a week. Customer service was quick to respond and answered any of my questions. When I received my results, I was happy to see what has been causing stomach aches. It tested more than my allergist tested for! I will be buying this for my children. Thanks for the results and quick response.
Very prompt response!! The information received is surprisingly helpful, I learned a lot. they continue to support the user to do an elimination diet. Great follow up... not a "purchase product and abandon you" company. I am very pleased and feel I received a great value for the price I paid.
Absolutely one of the best tests for food intolerance I have seen for such a great price. the results were returned quickly and very professionally. I recommend this test to anyone interested in their health and foods that do not agree with their body. I encourage everyone to get the test. The lab is so professional that I was so impressed.